About GAI Insights
GAI Insights is an industry analyst firm helping AI Leaders and their teams achieve business results with GenAl and connecting vendors with companies.
Congrats to our own Dr. John Sviokla!
Here is listing of upcoming public appearances by our AI Analyst
CEO, Co-founder and Principal Analyst
Mr. Baier is the CEO and principal analyst at GAI Insights. He is a seasoned software entrepreneur with two decades of experience and multiple exits. Related to AI, he was VP of Product at First Fuel Software, an enterprise AI company for 5 years. Mr Baier research has been featured in Harvard Business Review and other publications. He holds an MBA from Harvard and a BA from Kenyon College.
Dr. Sviokla is the co-founder of GAI Insights. Throughout his career he has explored the practical implications of leading technologies. He is widely published and was a Partner at PwC, Vice Chairman of Diamond Technology Partners, and a Harvard Business School Professor, where he pioneered AI research and AI courses. Dr. Sviokla has his Doctorate, Master's, and BA from Harvard University. In January 2024, he was named a Executive Fellow at Harvard Business School to develop cases for the MBA and Executive Ed programs.
Amanda is an AI Analyst at GAI Insights. She has two decades of experience in analytics, data science, AI/ML, and her work spans academia and corporate sectors. She is completing a PhD dissertation related to AI.
Senior AI Analyst
Tim is an Senior AI Analyst at GAI Insights. He is a luminary in innovative technology. Tim's past work includes a VP position at Booz Allen Hamilton, CTO at Viant Corp., and early software contributions to the Apple Macintosh. He holds an MSEE/CS from Worcester Polytechnic and a BA from Dartmouth.
AI Analyst and Fractional CAIO Lead
Luda leads Fractional Chief AI Officer (CAIO) Services at GAI Insights. An AI expert, she previously was a Corporate Executive at GE and a strategic advisor to boards and CEOs of many companies. She has served on boards of 12 high-tech private and public companies. She completed her PhD in CS/AI at St. Petersburg University and an MBA at MIT Sloan as a Sloan Fellow.
Julio is an AI Analyst at GAI Insights. He is the founder of E-String Technologies, a cutting-edge AI consultancy. He holds a Master's from the University of Virginia and a BS from George Mason University.
AI Analyst and Content Advisor
David writes about AI and emerging tech and helps companies share their technology insights with the world. He has 20+ years editorial experience, with 13 years developing B2B content marketing programs for tech and 8+ years at McKinsey & IBM delivering AI thought leadership content & marketing strategies.
Tania is an accomplished Global Technology Leader with two decades of experience, with significant roles at IBM, Ingersoll Rand, and Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals. She holds a Master of Science in Telecommunications from the University of Colorado at Boulder, and professional certifications in Gen AI, Cybersecurity, Scrum and ITIL
Adam provides Research, Analysis and Advisory Services at GAI Insights. With a keen passion for AI, Blockchain and Cyberspace, Adam's diverse and extensive background informs his innovative approach to customer-centric solutions and technical education.
Liz Vanzura is a celebrated marketing executive with over 25 years of experience in the field, spanning client and agency-side roles. She is former CMO of VW, Cadillac, Hummer and Wahlburgers and holds a MBA from Harvard Business School.
Lauren Cramer is a passionate and visionary entrepreneur, and the proud owner of Turn-Key Events, a leading event management company. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Lauren has honed her skills in curating engaging event experiences for clients of all sizes and backgrounds.
Achievements and Contributions
- Our WINS framework covered in "Where Should Your Company Start with GenAI?” published by Harvard Business Review
- Paul Baier was interviewed for “Summer of AI webinar” with UBS
- HBS Professor Shikhar Ghosh and Paul Baier conducted a webinar as part of HBS' Generative AI Observatory’s summer series
- Paul Baier conducted ChatGPT workshop for HBS Club of Boston
- Jimmy Hexter and Paul Baier presented on Boston University Questrom webinar
- Jimmy Hexter and Paul Baier presented on a webinar for Council of Foreign Relationships
- Dr. John J. Sviokla and Paul Baier presented a webinar to Young Presidents Organization (YPO) of New England and YPO Global
- Paul Baier presented at an MIT Executive Education class
- November 14, 2023: GAI Insights Names 10 Emerging Leaders in GenAI in Industry-First Report
- July 28, 2023: GAI Insights Reveals Extensive Speaker Lineup and Case Studies for GAI World Conference
- June 29, 2023: GAI Insights Launches Inaugural Generative AI Conference
Media Recognition and Publications
- Featured in Harvard Business Review, Sept 2023: “Where Should Your Company Start with GenAI?”
- "GenAI Bigger Than the Internet," Insurance Thought Leadership
- How Generative AI Customer Service is Saving One Insurance Firm $4M a Year – Nov 2023 – Innolead
- The Fear Surrounding Generative AI – TechTarget, Esther Ajao (quoting Paul Baier and Generative AI World 2023 attendees)
- How Different Industries Apply Generative AI – TechTarget, Esther Ajao